Rules & Regulations
Welcome to the Midwest Soccer academy. All of you are here to learn more about the game of soccer and further your development as a player. A soccer team cannot be successful unless players show discipline and respect for their teammates, coaches, opponents, referees and by following established rules and policies of the Academy. In order to have a successful camp; it is essential that everyone adhere to the following rules. Serious violations of the Academy Rules and Regulations may result in a camper's dismissal from the academy without refund.
Each camper is required to attend ALL scheduled sessions and BE ON TIME.
No camper may leave camp for any reason without the express permission of the Camp Director.
• Car keys: Campers who drove vehicles to camp must turn in car keys to the Camp Director at registration.
• Camp shirts must be worn at all field sessions. Counselors and coaches will assist campers with camp uniform wash (at least once during the week)
• Boys or girls are not allowed on the floors of the opposite sex.
• Rooms must be locked at all times and windows shut (rain and security) when you are not in the room. The Academy is not responsible for stolen or lost articles or money.
• Lost soccer balls will NOT be replaced. You are responsible for your own personal property.
• Shin guards must be worn at all sessions unless otherwise specified by coach or Director
• Do not walk around the campus or in the dormitory barefoot, including going to the pool.
• All injuries or illness, no matter how slight, must be reported to your coach trainer.
• Soccer shoes will NOT be worn in the dorm or cafeteria.
• Rooms and residence halls must be kept clean, orderly, and undamaged. Any damage will be charged to the occupants. Cleanliness in the residence hall is EVERYONE'S responsibility.
• No one is allowed to make pizza orders on his or her own. Pizzas must be ordered from the designated staff person at the designated time.
• During rest hour you must be in your room and radios at a low volume. Radios must be off after 11:00 PM.
• Balls kicked or thrown in the hallways or rooms will be confiscated.
• Any alcohol, tobacco, or drug use will result in immediate dismissal.